Re: ViS cleanup before publication

Le mardi 14 juin 2005 à 12:55 -0400, david_marston@us.ibm.com a écrit :
> Reviewing ViS for small grammatical errors would be nice.

Specific errors report would help, esp. since I'm not a native English
speaker :)

>  Beyond that, I would give higher priority to the changes below.
>
> 1. Update SOTD 3rd paragraph, especially to remove the "planned
> structure" bit.

Done.

> 2. Update "Structure of this document" in Chapter 1 to say that it
> treats all DoV in order, with an interlude about umbrella
> specifications.

Partly done; I haven't introduced the notion of order there, since we
don't explain anywhere why the DoV are in such an order. Would you mind
drafting something for section 2?

> 3. In the enumerated DoV list at the start of Chapter 2, switch the
> positions of items 5 and 6 (deprecation should be after
> discretionary).

Done.

> 4. In Chapter 3, last bullet item (rules for profiles), the [link] is
> intended to point to Chapter 4.

Fixed

> 5. Fix the spelling of the title of Chapter 8.

Fixed.

> 6. In Chapter 8, 2nd numbered item (optional features), the [link] is
> intended to point to Chapter 5.

Fixed.

> 7. In the References list (Chapter 12), add DOM, InfoSet, MathML, OWL,
> Schema Part 2, SOAP, WCAG, XForms, XPath, XPointer, XQuery, XSLT.

Added.

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org