W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > January 2005

Draft Agenda: Jan 26 QA WG teleconf

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:10:26 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org, Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Message-Id: <1106302226.12881.26.camel@stratustier>
QAWG telecon participants --
 
  Here is a draft agenda for next week teleconf; please make suggestions
of additions/changes/updates before Monday EOB.

  If you won't attend the WEDNESDAY (26 January 2005) QAWG telcon, 
please reply (to list) with "regrets". (regrets known from Karl, partial
regrets from Lynne)
 
The principal topic will be SpecGL LC issues resolution; please read the
issues list before then, and even better, comment on it.
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=QA&content=

Dimitris, if you're not able to scribe that day, please find someone
else in the group to replace you.

Agenda
  =====
  Scribe: Dimitris
  Chair: Dom
  Template: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/telcon-template.txt
 
1.) roll call 11am EDT, membership
 
2.) routine business
* Technical Plenary registration: please register! 
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TP2005/registrants#qa
 
3.) Changing teleconf day back to Monday?
Based on the quick email survey, there seems to be a small preference to
get back to meeting on Mondays. We need to confirm this, and decide the
next meeting dates.

4.) Test FAQ updates:
AI-20050111-03: DH to provide example of TCMS? (not yet done)
AI-20050111-04: TB to provide pointer to CSS Selectors Implementation
Report Template? (integrated in test FAQ?)
AI-20050111-05: DH to provide XSLT stylesheet used in HTML? (not yet
done)
AI-20050111-06: LH to provide pointer to legal issues document?
(status?)
AI-20050111-07: PC to create issues list related to TEST FAQ? (status?)
AI-20050111-08: PC/DH to "formally" publish revised TEST FAQ (with
date/version) in WG space within several weeks (status?)

5.) SpecGL issues
@@@ hopefully a pre-analysis of the issues will be sent by then; feel
free to make comments on them beforehand

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=QA&content=
* Conformance is not a yes/no proposition
* Avoiding device-dependent profiles
* Additions to error mechanism section
* Additions to "write tests"
* Formal vs prose language normativity
* Modesty requirement
* Structure/Numbering confusing
* Scope also helps reviewers determine when the specificati...
* Comment about HTML spec examples needs refinement
* Case of RFC2119 terms
* Correction to example about CSS extensibility
* "Identify depreacted features" too strong

  Logistics
  =====
  Zakim bridge: +1-617-761-6200
  11:00am-12noon EST.
  code: 7294 ("QAWG")
  IRC, see: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2001/12/07-QA-logistics#telcon
 
-- 
Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org


Received on Friday, 21 January 2005 10:10:27 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:19 GMT