QA WG continuing till end of charter

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:55:52 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi QA WG,

After having reviewed the comments and feedback received on our Last
Call document and seen that the Working Group has been able to sustain
its effort on the development of its documents, W3C management has
agreed that the QA WG continue should continue its work on its
deliverables until its end of charter in August 2005.

(for those of you that wouldn't know and not remember, given the rather
low level of Member participation in the QA WG, the question of whether
the group should continue or not was asked in November, and the response
tied to the feedback on our last call document)

This is really good news :)