Re: [SpecGL] Section 2.2 Req A and 4.4 Req B.

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:22:34 +0100
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Le mercredi 16 février 2005 à 17:01 -0500, Karl Dubost a écrit :

> proposed Text
>
> Abstract of Changes:
> title:
>       “Define how deprecated feature is handled by each class of
> product.‚ÄĚ
> ---> ‚ÄúDefine how deprecated feature is handled.‚ÄĚ

I think either "each" is missing, or you need a plural form here (that
was already that way in the old text, though).

> Technique #1:
> 	 “Consider the effect of deprecation on all classes of products that
> implement the specification (e.g., authoring tools, converter, user
> agents).‚ÄĚ
> ---> “Consider the effect of deprecation on all products that implement
> the
> specification (e.g., authoring tools, converter, user agents).‚ÄĚ

Hmm... I think this makes it worse, rather than better; the concern that
the XML Core WG raised was that they would have to list all the
potential products implemeting the specs; listing classes of products is
much practical/logical than listing all products...

Dominique Haza√ęl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/