Revised QA Primer

From: Lynne S. Rosenthal <lsr@email.nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:55:14 +0000
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Attached is a revised QA Primer.

The biggest change and what was needed the most was an Introduction.
We (Mark and I) also organized the document around 3 perspectives –
a document view, a view based on role within a WG, and a view based
on a WG’s milestones.  Thus we added the Document View section. By
organizing in this way, we didn’t need to change what was already
there.

Karl – note that I didn’t add formatting to the new Document View
section.

--Lynne