New WG version of ViS (was: Agenda: August 22 2005 QA WG Telconf)

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:16:24 +0200
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-qa-wg@w3.org'" <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

Le jeudi 18 aoŻt 2005 ŗ 16:50 -0400, Karl Dubost a ťcrit :
> 7.) Graphics and Reorganization of Variability in Specification [6]
>      Lead: Karl Dubost/Dominique Hazael-Massieux
>
>      Graphics [5]
>      Reorganization - Deadline 22th

I've posted a new Editors version of Variability in Specifications at:
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/08/spec-variability/

It features:
* a reorganization of the content as was discussed back in June [1];
I've moved Umbrella Spec as an appendix, and for sake of logical
organization, I've made the acknowledgements section and the references
section appendices as well
* Karl's new diagrams; I expect this is what we need the most to discuss
at this point given the recent reactions
* updated references to SpecGL (now a Rec, woohoo!)

I've removed the ISSUE about how to go from spec category analysis to
CoP; unless someone wants to volunteer to draft something in the short
amount of time we have left, I would simply not bother about this at
this time.

Dom

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jun/0064