Conformance Clause Template

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:41:13 -0400
To: "'www-qa-wg@w3.org'" <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Lofton, Lynne,

I haven't finished yet. I have done quite an heavy relifting to the
template. It was difficult, I tried many solutions that would make
sense for the user. I still don't know if the one I have done is
clear enough, but at least I gave it a try. Tell me if it makes
sense. I have to add examples and work the introductory text.

The template has a good rendering in Safari and Mozilla family
(Mozilla, Firefox), but I wonder about IE. If one of you could check
that would be great.

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/08/SpecGL-template-text.html

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***