Re: Variability in Specifications Graphics

Karl, David,

'Extends' would be a better term. However, the graphic should also
indicate that the various levels build on particular previous parts of
the specifications, normally 'Core'. For example, DOM level 2 has
functionalities that are not further specified in DOM level 3.

Best,

/Dimitris