Re: After Life for QA WG - Some Projects to work on

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:54:03 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Do we want to say anything more about when to use automated testing and
when to employ human/user (non-automated) testing (NOTE: It may be
necessary to employ both kinds of testing for a given set of
requirements?)?   The reason I'm asking is that the topic has been
discussed extensively on the WCAG WG list recently, in the context of how
to assess conformance with the WCAG2.0 Guidelines, with a variety of
opinions expressed..

Thanks, Tim Boland NIST

NOTE: When I say "human/user testing", I mean both during design phase and
during post-design phase..