[DRAFT] Agenda F2F - August 2005 - Dublin, Ireland

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:24:10 -0400
Cc: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
To: "'www-qa-wg@w3.org'" <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

This is a preliminary agenda for the QA WG F2F.

Reminder: There will NOT be wifi (wireless) at the meeting. well not
exactly ;) at least I could provide it. We will see. Take your wires.
     http://www.w3.org/QA/2005/08/f2f

* Monday     8 August 2005
     8:30am - 9am
         Logistics, scribes, organization of the days, review of the
agenda.
     9am - 10am
         W3C QA Framework
             Review of all documents we have published/at work.
     10am - 10:15am
         Break
     10:15am - 12:30pm
         QA Specification Guidelines
         Conformance clause templates
     12:30pm
         Lunch break
     2pm
         QA Handbook - Charter template

* Tuesday    9 August 2005
     8:30am - 10am
         Test ML: Introduction, what can we do?
         Definition of the language and the model.
     10am - 10:15am
         Break
     10:15am - 12:30pm
         Test ML - Ongoing morning work
     12:30pm
         Lunch break
     2pm
         QA IG report (olivier)
         Future Work
     3pm
         QA WG after life Projects - brainstorming

* Wednesday 10 August 2005
     8:30am - 10am
         How to define markup languages in a specification.
     10am - 10:15am
         Break
     10:15am-12am
         Future plans for the Member of the QA WG

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***