Re: [www-qa-wg] <none>

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:31:58 -0400
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>

Le 26 avr. 2005, à 13:00, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
> Sorry if I was unclear.  The label is *defined* at the third bullet of
> reference *[5]*.  It does not appear anywhere else in SpecGL, and my
> point was to suggest that it should at least be *used* at [8],
> "Conformance claims".

ok Understood.

Will it fulfill your request:

You can claim conformance to this document by using this conformance
claim and replacing the content holders delimited by square brackets by
the appropriate values:

On [date of the publication], this specification [name of the
specification] published at [URI of the specification], edited by [name
of the publishing entity], is a Specification Guidelines conformant
specification @@@update me WD, November 22, 2004 published at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20041122/, as detailed in the
Implementation Conformance Statement published at [URI of the completed
ICS].

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***