New SpecGL WG Draft

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:21:34 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi QA WG,

To facilitate the full review of SpecGL (which is now getting closer and
closer to be ready for publication), I have produced a cleaned version
of the Editors draft, without the inserted/deleted blocks, available at
the same URI:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2005/02/qaframe-spec/

(the version with all the visible diff is still available at:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2005/02/qaframe-spec/diff )

There are still a few items marked with @@@ that need editing work. The
"status of this document" will also need some rewriting.

Karl, I suggest we keep editing the diff version until the draft is
final. There is a small Makefile in the directory if you want to
regenerate the clean version when doing edits to the diff.

(on other editorial notes, I suggest we move the changelog out of the
main document when it gets ready, and have it either as an accompanying
document in /TR/, or somewhere in our WG space)