Re: New draft of Test FAQ: for discussion during April 4 telecon

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:18:12 +0200
To: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@sun.com>
Cc: QAWG <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Le dimanche 03 avril 2005 ŗ 23:42 -0700, Patrick Curran a ťcrit :
> Although the overall structure of the document remains unchanged, this
> draft differs from the previous one by incorporating a significant
> number of examples provided by members of the QAWG. As with the
> previous draft, red text is used to indicate areas where additional
> input is requested.

Excellent work! I think that once we've discussed the few red bits, we
should be ready to publish it and announce it; I guess that the
"announcing" part of it should also be part of our agenda item
discussion today.

(there are a few cosmetic fixes that I would do, but I guess it's going
to be easier for me to do them directly on the document once it's
published on the W3C site)