Policies for Contribution of Test Cases to W3C

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:25:49 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

As I alluded to before, the AB and the W3C management has put up an
official set of policies for contribution of test cases to W3C:

It basically clarifies what process covers what sort of contributions,
and what grants need to be made under these various processes.

It should be linked from our next version of the QA Handbook.