RE: WebArch comment from QA WG

Lofton, Karl,

Thanks for responding...

The TAG have a F2F meeting scheduled for 5-7th October in Europe. I
expect this to focus on the LC comments we receive on our LC#2 draft of
webarch. If you are able to send comments by the end of our last call
(17th September IIRC) we could  maybe schedule a meeting between then
and our F2F - say Monday 20th or 27th Sept. Would either of those dates
work for QA-WG?

Best regards

Stuart