Re: Policies for Contribution of Test Cases to W3C

I incorporated this into the QAH editors draft.  It will need to be
integrated better.  And the whole Chapter 4 should get a critical look to
ensure that it aligns reasonably well with current W3M rulings.

I'll expose the QAH editors draft before the Reading meeting starts.

-Lofton.