SpecGL comment on "other QA framework documents"

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:28:29 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

In the section 'Other QA Framework Documents" we list the QAH and Test
Guidelines (planned).  Since we want SpecGL to progress to Recommendation,
and since it isn't clear that we will have Test Guidelines and I believe it
bad form to reference a future document whose future is questionable ----

I recommend that we remove Test Guidelines from the list.
I recommend we add our other documents, Specification Variability, and the
QAH Primer.

--regards
Lynne