Re: future work on extensibility

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:34:20 -0400
Cc: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>, <www-tag@w3.org>, "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
To: "Paul Cotton" <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Paul,

Thanks very much to the TAG for having an open ear to our requests.

Le 06 oct. 2004, à 16:59, Paul Cotton a écrit :
> Please note that the TAG is continuing its work at this draft Finding
> and we will be sure to communicate any new draft of this Finding to
> you.
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-20031003

We will review the TAG Finding, Someone from the WG has accepted to
read it and he will send his comments to the QA WG in ten days. From
there, we will send you an official answer from the QA WG in a short
time following his analysis. So you can count on an answer in 3 or 4
weeks for the TAG finding.

Many thanks again.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***