Re: Praised on QA handbook not sent to us

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:21:51 -0400
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Le 12 oct. 2004, ŗ 12:19, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a ťcrit :
> While doing a completely different work, I noticed that Tim Boland
> (from
> NIST), sent some praises on the QA Handbook, to the CSS WG (to which he
> belongs, I reckon):
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2004AprJun/0268.html
> (since this is Member-only, I won't quote it, although this probably
> doesn't matter).

You can also add Tantek Celik, which has said that the QA Specification
Guidelines where very useful to develop one document, CSS 3 Module, he
was the editor.
	Source Bert Bos during a Transition call.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***