SpecGL comments: A2 Specify how to make conformance claims

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:15:33 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Again, grammar, typo, editorial.

*** Consistency of terms:  we use both ‘implementor’ and ‘developer’ – we
need to pick one and stick to it.

A2. Specify hot to make conformance claims
1. GP Provide the working for conformance claims
Techniques – are these 1 technique with multiple steps or multiple techniques?

2. GP Provide an Implementation Conformance Statement proforma
-What does it mean?, last sentence.
/questionnaire for implementor/questionnaire for the implementer/

-Why care
/ICS provides detail about/ICS provides a concise view of a specification’s
conformance model/

-Technique
#5 reword:  Provide a tool to help implementers fill out the ICS and
produce a report (e.g., EARL)

3. GP Require an Implementation Conformance Statement as part of valid
conformance claims.
-Technique
#1 Reword:  Explain in the conformance claim section why the implementer
must complete the ICS for part of the claim.