Re: SpecGL - typos

Le ven 19/11/2004 à 04:57, Lynne Rosenthal a écrit :
> Just finished reading SpecGL (cover to cover).  Thank you Karl and Dom
> for putting so much of your time into getting this together and
> published.

Thanks for the thorough review!

> Since we advocate doing a quality review of the document, I hope its
> not too late to make some of these changes typos, awkward English,
> missing words, etc.

I've integrated the changes you proposed; a few notes below on some I
didn't:

> 7. Is the heading for 1.1B there?  Im working off line from the
> version Dom sent yesterday

No, there isn't, but nor shouldn't there be one. The previous heading is
"1.1", not 1.1.A, although this may be confusing since the actual
heading starts with "A" ("A conformance clause is essential").

> 15. 4.3A  Address Extensibility  (is the 4.3A Requirement there?, its
> not on my copy)

I see it there; I hope I haven't missed something obvious...

Thanks again!

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org