Re: Karl's AI from Minutes F2F, Reading Friday AM

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:43:55 -0500
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
I think the document is almost ready.

For David Marston, I have changed the graph, I didn't ad a new one. I
added legends to the graphics too. :) If there's a need for more graphs
there's a possibility after during Last Call.

Basically, the things which have been done today:
=========
Consistency check for Techniques and Good Practices
Removed empty examples
Wrote Normative References principle and Good Practice
Fixed the issue for Lofton Henderson and Normative content.
Legends to the graphics
Clean the references to Test GL, kept it as further reading
Fixed minor issues, typos, spelling, etc.
The document is almost ready.
========

The most important is the normative references. Is there a Good
Practice missing.

>> ACTION: Karl to define a kind of stylistic template for the
>> conformance
>> requirements
>
> todo

Not done "yet", because I was wondering what I meant by that. :)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***