Teleconf tomorrow (Nov 17)

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:09:28 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi QA WG,

We're going to have our "regular" teleconf tomorrow, Wednesday Nov 17,
at 11:00 am ET; I expect that Karl will send a full agenda shortly, but
this teleconf is particularly important since we need to agree formally
to go to last call with specGL; also, we'll probably need to discuss our
teleconf time again, since it seems that Richard may have difficulties
attending a call on Wednesday morning.

Sorry for the confusion about the call last week; neither Karl and I
were around, and there was apparently some misunderstanding about who
should do what...