Re: Minutes of the Reading F2F

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:30:23 -0500
Cc: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Olivier,

As a chair of the QA WG, I would like to thank you for these minutes
which were wonderfully improved. My bad I had forgotten to give
instructions to participants to take good minutes and make abstracts of
the discussions.

Many thanks from the rest of the QA WG.

Le 09 nov. 2004, à 21:14, olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> On Nov 2, 2004, at 22:59, Karl Dubost wrote:
>> we haven't decided who will be in charge of the Edited F2F minutes
>> aka Web version.
>
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/10/f2f-minutes
> Participants are encouraged to amend, correct or complete.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***