Re: Santa Clara logistics and agenda

From: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:40:34 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

I had previously reported that wireless connectivity would not be
available for our Santa Clara meeting. However, it seems I was
misinformed. I am currently in the Mansion building, and there is indeed
a fully-functional wireless network (I'm using it right now).

Just to be safe, you might want to bring ethernet cards and cables as a
backup, but hopefully we won't need them...