Re: New Glossary

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:24:31 -0600
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hi Karl,

Thanks for doing this update.

One omission might become an issue soon:  testable, testability, etc.

We are in the process of trying to close BH's five issues, one of which was
"define testable".  Our intended resolution is:  "okay".  IMO we can't
close this (CR) issue until we implement the resolution.

There is an extensive www-qa dialog that pretty much reached consensus
closure, and there is a testability Wiki page.  That should provide ample
material for a useful definition.

Cheers,
-Lofton.