Fwd: Re: Style of document (was RE: Announcing "The QA Handbook")

I agree with Brian.  I prefer ragged-right.  Susan Lesch noted the same
thing in her very gracious praise of SpecGL,

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2004May/0040.html

Let's fix this before SpecLite.  (It is in guideline.css I guess --
Dom?  Can you fix that as part of yesterday's AI to update guideline.css?)

-Lofton.