June face-to-face [ACTION]

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:12:54 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 10:08 AM 3/15/2004 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>[...]
>If you are one of those who are preparing proposal(s) for the June
>face-to-face, please circulate specific details ASAP, but in any case
>before middle of this week.

Well, mid-week has come and gone, and we have only one viable proposal for
June f2f:  Santa Clara, hosted by Patrick and Sun.  That makes the voting easy.

Next, about dates.  Please email by Friday and give your preferences and
constraints.

My own constraints & preferences:

Constraint:  If at all possible, I would like to be back from meeting by
21st June.
Preference:  week of 14th June

Regards,