Re: Next face-to-face [ACTION]

Sun can host a meeting on our Santa Clara campus. Perhaps appropriately,
we would meet in a very pleasant room in the "executive mansion" of what
used to be the Agnews Insane Asylum, which is now part of the campus
(see http://www.cr.nps.gov/nr/travel/santaclara/agn.htm). Internet
access would be available, but unfortunately via an ethernet hub rather
than wireless.

I haven't looked into hotel prices recently, but they have certainly
come down somewhat since the boom years.