Re: Response: Two more comments on "SpecLite"

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:13:36 -0400
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Thanks again.

As for your suggestion about DoV - we will probably see what we capture in
QA Spec and then figure out whether we need to say more.  One of the
reasons I'm favoring a Note, is that this may be of interest to people,
outside the scope of QA Spec.  However, we plan to solicit other opinions
on the usefulness of DoV.

regards
Lynne