CR issues disposition

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:51:04 +0200
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Dear Bjoern,

Thanks for your comments on the CR version of the QA Framework:
Specification Guidelines.  Your comments resulted in the queuing of 5
specific issues,

CR-27:  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/cr-issues#x27
consecutively through
CR-31:  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/cr-issues#x31

In summary, we pretty much agreed with your comments.  The resolutions
are partially reflected, at least, in recently published (Working Draft)
components of our redesigned, lightweight QA Framework.  For details and
specific links, please see the "Resolution" section of each of your five

We would appreciate to hear from you, whether you accept our handling of
your comments.  If you are dissatisfied with any of our responses,
please provide specifics.

We look forward to your reply.

Dom (for the QAWG)