TestGL reshuffle and demi regrets

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:59:25 +0300
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

WG,

As Lofton pointed out in off-list email, I should produce a SpecGL/QAH
style document, which I totally forgot about.

Since I'll need to reshuffle a bit, I ask for your patience to have the
draft tomorrow midday my time (CET +1), in time for a quick glance
before the telcon.

In any case, I'll go over the document during the phone call. However,
I'll be in an airport, so I'd need to leave around 20 minutes before
the hour.

Best,

/Dimitris