[Important] Re-joining the WG under the new Patent Policy

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:07:29 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

As you probably know, the QA WG is now operating under the Patent Policy
; a call for participation was sent 2 weeks ago: any WG participant
*needs* to get his AC Rep (or himself, if an invited expert) to submit
the appropriate form:
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/34282/join to be formally
participating to the WG ; since we're the 1st group to have made the
switch, we probably have a bit of a grace period, but the sooner, the
better. Let me know if you need any further information.