Re: Draft minutes of July 12 teleconf

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux wrote:

> Please send correction/suggestions before Monday next week; I have made
> up deadlines for the AI since none were decided during the call.
>  RESOLVED: The next teleconf and next F2F dates were confirmed.
>
>    Karl: Andrew has confirmed by mail that we are all set for our F2F
>    dates

Hi, this isn't a correction to the minutes- just a little more info on
the F2F to keep you up to date. I've made a start with planning - we are
moving to a new building in September so some details will take a while to
confirm (network availability etc).
Travel to Reading (from London) is fairly quick & easy. I'll let you have
more details as I get them.

-Andrew