Profiles, Modules, Levels

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:05:30 -0400
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hi Karl

Is it possible to extract the section (2.3) called Profiles, Modules,
Levels from the old SpecGL document.  I just reread it and believe that not
only is this good information, but it can exist on its own.

The only minor editing that I think it needs is:
1st paragraph - deleted 'dimensions of variability'
5th paragraph ('Specifications may define individual profiles....), midway
down.
s/standard/specification

I'm starting to think about and write the section D1 subdivide.

regards
Lynne