Re: [SpecGL Draft] E. Principle: Do Quality Control during the specification development

At 04:38 PM 7/1/2004 -0400, Karl Dubost wrote:
>[...]
>I think this section is very important and could recommend many simple
>Good Practices.

As I recall, this "quality control" section is a generalization of the old
Test Assertions GL/CP -- TA extraction or identification were to be
considered a technique for quality control.  Would you imagine TAs being a
Good Practice instead?  Or a Technique (as below)?  Or ...?

-Lofton.