Redone Test Assertions

From: Mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:06:17 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Folks,

As per my action item, assigned at the last telcon, I looked over SpecGL
and only found one checkpoint (ckpt 6.5) that had changed since I developed
the test assertions.  However, I did find 3 other checkpoints where the
conformance requirements changed (albeit very slightly).

I'm attaching a file with new test assertions for these 4 checkpoints.

The version of SpecGL I used for this exercise is the 10 November 2003
version found at http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/

Mark

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174