Re: CoP vs. Profile vs. ....

Sounds like you have an abstract product class "Conforming SVG Viewer" and
two concrete subclasses "Static" and "Dynamic". '"High-Quality" looks like
it is
a property of the (parent) class - so perhaps could be treated as a module
module comes nearest in our list to specifiying a 'flavour' of a class (I
think)

-ADT

On 2004.01.13 18:40 Lofton Henderson wrote:

> David (& everyone) --
>
> As input to its current f2f meeting, I'm trying to make a contribution
> to SVG to help sort out (for SVG1.2) a messy situation involving lots of
> DoV.  I have a question that I'd like your feedback on (by CoB today, if
> possible).
>
> SVG1.1 defines conformance for viewers [1], in some "sub-categories":
>
> a.)  Conforming Static SVG Viewers
> b.)  Conforming Dynamic SVG Viewers
> c.)  Conforming High-Quality Static SVG Viewer
> d.)  Conforming High-Quality Dynamic SVG Viewer
>
> So we have four kinds of viewers, generated by two orthogonal axes

(static/dynamic, and low/high quality).