Re: RDF Core test driven development and QA Test Doc

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:47:09 +0000
To: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org, sandro@w3.org

> be a topic of discussion. Since our meetings are open to all - You,
> Jeremy and others are welcome to join.

I am hoping to attend the tech plenary (I haven't got my boss' signature on
the travel req yet).

While on the Mon/Tues I would generally be hoping to attend the RDF IG
session I would like to meet up with you socially. If, nearer the time, you
can suggest a specific morning or afternoon when it may be most helpful to
attend your meeting I will do that.

Jeremy