Re: Draft Minutes of QA Telcon of 05-January-2004

Mark,

Excellent minutes.  A couple of minor clarifications (embedded)...

At 02:33 PM 1/5/04 -0500, Mark Skall wrote:
>[...]
>
>The following link is Sandro's discretion of ontology test results:
>www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/resultsOntology

That should be "description", not "discretion".

>[...]
>LH  Test cases do not constitute a conforming test suite for OWL and
>interoperability is in terms of test cases. Aren't there holes (no test
>cases for normative content in OWL)?

Change "conforming" to "conformance".

(Interestingly, this is potentially more significant than a simple
typo.  Because of the normative Rec-track "OWL Test Cases" specification,
which contains some rules for "test case types", etc, one could argue that
OWL defines the notion of conforming test cases and conforming test
suites.  But in the above quote I do mean "conformance".)