next TestGL WD publication

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 14:43:21 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 05:08 PM 1/3/2004 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>This last-published WD is now badly out of date.  It does not incorporate
>the results of two f2f meetings and some telecons.  [...]We are pushing to
>publish again soon, but that effort has been diluted in the last few
>months by the effort around moving other parts of QAF to CR.  Your message
>indicates that we should prioritize publishing an updated WD.

The normal expectation -- sort of a "soft requirement" in the W3C process
-- is to publish working drafts every three months or so.  We are now 7-8
months since last publication, and what is in /TR/ does not reflect our
current thinking at all.

I think we need to publish a new WD asap.  To do that, we need at least to
flesh out the introductory sections sufficiently so that our current
thinking is clear.  I suggest that this should be a topic in our pending
TestGL review telecon:  getting a new WD published asap.