Re: SpecGL edits based on 22 Dec Telecon

A couple of small comments (embedded)...

At 01:56 PM 1/2/2004 -0500, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:
>[...]
>3.5  If profiles, modules or levels are used, define their relationships
>and interactions with other dimensions of variability.
>
>Conformance requirements
>The specification
>·       MUST address and discuss the relationships and interactions
>between the defined profiles and all other dimensions of variability that
>are used,
>·       MUST address and discuss the relationships and interactions
>between the defined modules and all other dimensions of variability that
>are used,
>·       MUST address and discuss the relationships and interactions
>between the defined levels and all other dimensions of variability that
>are used.

I would suggest that each bullet be prefaced by something like, "if
profiles are used, ..."  [Ed.: or modules or levels instead of profiles,
depending on subject of the bullet.]

I also think that "defined" could be deleted without losing any essential
meaning.

>4.1 Identify each deprecated feature.
>
>Conformance requirements
>The specification MUST list document in a single normative section each
>deprecated feature. This checkpoint is not applicable if there are no
>deprecated features.

Ed nit:  delete "document".

HYN,