Re: SpecGL edits based on 22 Dec Telecon

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 16:39:19 -0700
To: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
A couple of small comments (embedded)...

At 01:56 PM 1/2/2004 -0500, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:
>[...]
>3.5  If profiles, modules or levels are used, define their relationships
>and interactions with other dimensions of variability.
>
>Conformance requirements
>The specification
>       MUST address and discuss the relationships and interactions
>between the defined profiles and all other dimensions of variability that
>are used,
>       MUST address and discuss the relationships and interactions
>between the defined modules and all other dimensions of variability that
>are used,
>       MUST address and discuss the relationships and interactions
>between the defined levels and all other dimensions of variability that
>are used.

I would suggest that each bullet be prefaced by something like, "if
profiles are used, ..."  [Ed.: or modules or levels instead of profiles,
depending on subject of the bullet.]

I also think that "defined" could be deleted without losing any essential
meaning.

>4.1 Identify each deprecated feature.
>
>Conformance requirements
>The specification MUST list document in a single normative section each
>deprecated feature. This checkpoint is not applicable if there are no
>deprecated features.

Ed nit:  delete "document".

HYN,