CR Issues List -- 1st cut

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:30:06 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

Monday Feb 23 telecon is about CR issues.  Here's a first cut at a CR
issues list:

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/02/cr-issues

There are 58 issues queued.  More work is needed for cross-referencing and
grouping, but all of the big conceptual issues and some of the detailed
ones about specific GL documents are here.  It has:

** All WebOnt issues, major and minor.
** JC's emailed procedural protests.
** All of JC's critical-8 issues, complete w/ sub-issues, from his
extensive document [2]
** Bjoern H's missed 5 issues from September
** 3 issues from recent QAWG TA thread.
** issues from LH SpecGL analysis.

It does not have (and ought to have):  SpecGL issues generated during the
3-4 telecons about SpecGL TAs.  (Anyone volunteer to give me brief
statements of those?)

[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/02/JC-CR-comments .

As I said, there will be more cross-refs and grouping (and issues) to come,
but here are some good places to pay attention initially -- these are major
QAF/QAWG conceptual issues whose resolution will probably shape and impact
how we deal with many of the detailed issues:

CR-1 through CR-6:  WebOnt (Jim Hendler) QAF conceptual issues.
CR-32, CR-35 through CR-41:  Jeremy Carroll (JC) "critical" issues -- the
subset for which he expects formal reply.
CR-32, CR-33, CR-34:  emailed procedural protests (issues) from JC.

Regards,