[ISSUE] Section 3 missing in the ICS

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:29:15 -0500
Cc: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
To: www-qa@w3.org

There's a major issue with the ICS [1] of SpecGL, the whole section 3
[2] is missing from the ICS Ooops. bad bad.

Don't use the ICS to evaluate Specifications. I have sent an email on
the Mailing-List with a Simple text template for the ICS. I will work
with Dom to see what went wrong in the XSLT we used to produce the ICS.

It means that this point for now are not covered by the ICS and that
there are 13 requirements and not 9. :)

3.1 Requirement A: Define the terms used in the normative parts of the
3.1 Requirement B: Create conformance labels for each part of the
conformance model.
3.1 Good Practice C: Define the unfamiliar terms in-line, and
consolidate the definitions in a glossary section.
3.1 Good Practice D: Use terms already defined without changing their
3.2 Requirement A: Use a consistent style for conformance requirements
and explain how to distinguish them.
3.2 Requirement B: Indicate which conformance requirements are
mandatory, which are recommended and which are optional.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20041122/specgl-ics

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***