others using SpecGL advice

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:36:54 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Just thought I would like you know that I have extracted the Subdivide
section and combined it with the pictures and some text from Variability in
Specifications and sent it to someone I'm working with in the Health Care
industry (citing the W3C QA documents from where I extracted).  The result
is that I'm giving a briefing to one of the Technical Committees within
Health Level 7 (HL7, an ANSI Accredited Standards body) on many of the
SpecGL topics (e.g., what needs to conform, profiles/levels,
extensions).  They are very interested in this, and looking forward to when
I can give them the URI.

by the way, HL7 is a member of W3C.

--Lynne