Re: XKMS and Test Suite Expert

From: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:23:46 -0700
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
Cc: shivarammysore@yahoo.com, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>, Team Archive <w3t-archive@w3.org>, QAWG <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Hello, Jose:

It was interesting to meet with you last week. I hope that the
discussion was at least somewhat helpful to you. I promised to follow up
with a suggestion for contacts who might be able to offer you some more
detailed and practical advice about defining and testing a
protocol-oriented specification. After discussion with the other members
of the QA Working Group, we suggest that you contact the XML Protocol
(SOAP) team. This Working Group is currently entering CR, and therefore
need to demonstrate interoperability. Hopefully they will have some
practical advice for you. You should be able to find contact information
at http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/.

Good luck...