Re: [SpecGL Draft] 10 days before publication

From: <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:09:43 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

The Principle about which conformance "requirements" are
mandatory/suggested/optional doesn't read well. I think you mean something

like "Distinguish requirements from suggestions. Distinguish suggestions
from options where no choice is favored."

In the Acknowledgments section, please change my corporate affiliation
from "Lotus Development Corp." to "IBM Research".
.................David Marston