Re: Draft minutes of QAWG Telcon 2004-07-26

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 12:06:13 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

All --

I just want to verify that I correctly understand a couple details from end
of last telecon...

At 02:12 PM 7/27/2004 +0100, andrew@opengroup.org wrote:
>[...]
>  LH: we agreed to split out appendix - primer & usage scenarios as a
> seperate doc.
>  Follow links on the mail [2] I just sent: item (2). QAH now references
> QA roadmap.
>  It's unclear what status of roadmap will be.

In the initial breakout, I made it a W3C "WG NOTE".  Did we reach any
conclusion here, what we want it to be at the next QAH publication (planned
for late this month)?

>  Regarding items 3,4,5: people might want to look at these and respond by
> email
>
>  LR: Re. QAPD->TSPD: I recal from f2f that we discovered that all
> different WGs
>  called it a 'test process' document
>
>  DH: Using 'TS' makes it too specialized - no room for non-test subjects
> to be added.
>
>  LH: 90% of material is related to tests. but we don't restrict addition of
>  non-test material in there. So maybe we shouldn't clamp down the scope yet.

So ... did we decide to leave it as QAPD for this pub cycle?  Or to change
it to TSPD?

Regards,
-Lofton.