QAH topic to email discussion

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:15:23 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At today's telecon, we decided to move further discussion of this to
email.  We were working on the first Good Practice of "Acquire",

We decided that details were to be in TestGL turf.  I cut this text out,

>[Issue: Is there possibility here for a "TM Quality Assessment
>Checklist/Template", such as: "correctness, traceability, atomicity, user
>documentation, maintainer documentation, declaration of scope,
>completeness (vis a' vis declared scope), harnesses or interfaces for
>application of the TM, reconfigurability, results assessment, results
>recording & reporting, automation features, versioning/errata support,
>declaration of publication licenses, integrated submission procedures,
>etc." (Issue cont'd): or, would this trample too much on TestLite turf?
>Further possible material is in old OpsET for CP5.5]

I left in QAH a for-example list of the things that an assessment process
might cover, and conclude with "QA Framework: Test Guidelines deals with
this topic in much more detail, including (planned) templates and
assessment aids."

So ... over to email discussion.

(And AI to Patrick -- put a placeholder in TestGL draft so that this isn't