QAH topic to email discussion

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:15:23 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

At today's telecon, we decided to move further discussion of this to
email.  We were working on the first Good Practice of "Acquire",

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/04/QA-handbook#Acquire

We decided that details were to be in TestGL turf.  I cut this text out,

>[Issue: Is there possibility here for a "TM Quality Assessment
>Checklist/Template", such as: "correctness, traceability, atomicity, user
>documentation, maintainer documentation, declaration of scope,
>completeness (vis a' vis declared scope), harnesses or interfaces for
>application of the TM, reconfigurability, results assessment, results
>recording & reporting, automation features, versioning/errata support,
>declaration of publication licenses, integrated submission procedures,
>etc." (Issue cont'd): or, would this trample too much on TestLite turf?
>Further possible material is in old OpsET for CP5.5]

I left in QAH a for-example list of the things that an assessment process
might cover, and conclude with "QA Framework: Test Guidelines deals with
this topic in much more detail, including (planned) templates and
assessment aids."

So ... over to email discussion.

(And AI to Patrick -- put a placeholder in TestGL draft so that this isn't
forgotten.)

-Lofton.