Re: Looking for tips and help for an XKMS CR test suite

QAWG participants --

Is anyone from amongst www-qa-wg planning to respond to this msg on QAIG
list?  (It actually looks like an intriguing topic from TestGL perspective,
or trial application of our TestGL advice).

Keeping in mind past criticisms of our handling of public
comments/questions, we want to be sure it doesn't go unattended -- note his
final paragraph mentions "your WG", although it was sent to QAIG list.

If no one has planned to answer, or volunteers to do so now, then we may
assign someone.  So please let me know if you plan to or want to take it.

Thanks,
-Lofton.